The Legal Information Centre for Human Rights provides legal aid in the following areas:
- residence permits, refugee status and citizenship of Estonia;
- expulsion and prohibition of entry to Estonia;
- visa-related issues;
- work permits;
- identification documents;
- submission of applications and communications to the international human rights bodies;
- language requirements for employees and public servants;
- pensions of the Russian Federation for residents of Estonia;
- discrimination (unequal treatment) on any ground.
Free hotline service: +372 64 64 263 (Mon – Fri 11.00-15.00). NB! Press “1″.